This worked for me:
1) uninstall extension manager.
2) re-install extension manager+update
3)install (repair) photoshop cc 2015 (do not uninstall it first)
You should now see photoshop CC 2015 in extension manager products.
Install now MagicRetouchPro.zxp without errors.
Hi, it does not work well in CC 2015, installed on both 2014 and 2015, works fine in 2014.
What error you are getting?
No effects applied, however it works fine in 2014.
Adobe dropped support for Extension Manager in Photoshop CC 2015 however there is a workaround.
1. Make sure extension manager is installed and updated (You can download Extension Manager CC from Creative Cloud App).
2. In Magic Retouch Pro package download navigate to “Magic Retouch Pro>Plug-In>Photoshop CC 2015>”.
3. Copy the zxp file named as “MagicRetouchPro.zxp” and paste into “C” Drive it should be “C:\MagicRetouchPro.zxp”.
4. Download Magic Retouch Pro Installer from this link: goo.gl/RGtqk8
5. Extract the download package.
6. Run “MRP Install-64-bit.bat” as administrator if you have 32-Bit OS than run “MRP Install-32-bit.bat”
7. Launch Photoshop and the extension will be there ready to use.
Note: This is a temporary fix we are working on proper professional installer. Sorry for inconvenience
So what are you going to do to enable me to use the product on photoshop cc 2015? Extension manager has been oficially discontinued. I want to use the product i bought tell me how: https://www.adobeexchange.com/resources/27
Note: This is a temporary fix we are working on proper professional installer. Sorry for inconvenience.
None of it applies to me as i am on a mac. And its not working there at all.
1. In Mac OS, open Terminal by double-clicking its icon in the Applications/Utilities folder.
2. Navigate to the following folder: Mac OS: /Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CC/Adobe Extension Manager CC.app/Contents/MacOS
3. Enter the following command, specifying your own attribute value: (ZXP format): ./ExManCmd—install ”/myfolder/mysubfolder/myfile.zxp” (Location where MagicRetouchPro.zxp is present)
4. Launch Photoshop and extension will be there.
I am having the same issue. I tried to install it and no luck. I am on a mac. Please help.
2. Navigate to the following folder:
Mac OS: /Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CC/Adobe Extension Manager CC.app/Contents/MacOS
3. Enter the following command, specifying your own attribute value:
(ZXP format): ./ExManCmd—install ”/myfolder/mysubfolder/myfile.zxp” (Location where MagicRetouchPro.zxp is present)
I am sorry MUDI, Did I need to copy anything the the Applications/Adobe Extension Manager CC/Adobe Extension Manager CC.app/Contents/MacOS in step 2?
I did enter the command in Terminal
./ExManCmd—install ”/myfolder/mysubfolder/myfile.zxp” (added the path to where the zxp file was at) and nothing happened.
Could you please elaborate a little bit more with your steps? Thanks. Lorenzo
replace myfile.zxp to MagicRetouchPro.zxp
I have a problem, When i install the extension in adobe ext manager, it’s show me : “The extension ‘MagicRetouchPro’ does not contain a valid signature, the extension will not be installed.” | Photoshop CC 2014 – Mac OS X 10.10.5 | Please its so Fantastic Add-on!
You need to update Photoshop and extension manager, after that it will install fine.
Tried, not fixed
- http://prntscr.com/7zisvo (adobe ex manager ‘updated’)
- http://prntscr.com/7zitc2 (the error)
i’ve upgraded to PS CC 2015, but it’s not listed in extension manager, is that another way to install MRP ?
We just released the new version of Magic Retouch Pro which resolves the installation issues some users are having with Photoshop CC 2015. Please download the latest MRP and follow this video tutorial: https://youtu.be/D-izhNcjjdQ
To resolve this issue please perform the following.
1. Close Adobe Photoshop
2. Download and install the Adobe Extension Manager. This is available through the Adobe CC App and also here: https://www.adobe.com/exchange/em_download/
3. Go to the following location:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\Extensions\
4. Delete folder MagicRetouchPro.
5. Now install the extension again by following the steps in this video https://youtu.be/D-izhNcjjdQ
Can you tell me step 3 in mac?
All users, Mac: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions
Per user, Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions
Please download a fresh copy of Photoshop from here :http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2015-updates-links-mac.html
It is the Photoshop on your system which is causing that error.
i’ve download my PS from Adobe CC, download or cancel?
and photoshop is not listed here! http://prntscr.com/80aeiy
1. Uninstall Photoshop.
2. Reinstall fresh copy of Photoshop.
Not Fixed ..
if you can, add me on Skype: o0noiz
and join to me in TeamViewer so you can do anything
anyway to fix?
We are trying to gain access to MAC OS asap even tough it seems you are the only one who is having installation problem. Thank you for your patience we will be in touch soon.
We got access to Mac OS and installed MRP on it and it installed fine here is the video also: https://youtu.be/Dg26mW3IpZY
It seems it’s you system specific problem and we can only suggest you two solutions.
1. Install a fresh copy of Mac OS and Photoshop CC 2015.
2. Try these solutions https://goo.gl/vRkWdS
We cannot help you regarding this problem as this is not on our end. If you have further questions feel free to ask.
I will wait until the descent of the new Mac OS X “El Capitan”
I wish it could be resolved in that time.
I am also having the same problem where I get the does not contain a valid signature.
I have tried a fresh install of PS and received the same error message. I seriously doubt that it would be OS X.
I was able to install it successfully in Photoshop CS6 extended on Mac OS X, can see the panels too. But nothing is working, none of the clicks are functional. Not sure what has gone wrong? Any help will be appreciated.
I puchased the extension today but I can’t install it in CC2015 (Win).
I Update the extension manager and it show no photoshop CC2015.
I tried the steps of “BluePT” above. Without success. I tried to install with Magic Retouch Pro Installer, but it doesn’t work. I tried to put another path (german) ...
Failed to install…
What to do?
Any way to install it manually?
Hi Magic Retouch Pro is only tested with English version of Photoshop as mentioned in product description.
I can’t find any description about this item.
It doesn’t work in another language? Then I need my money back please.
Do you send it back or have I make a notice via paypal?
Hi you have to contact Envato support and explain that it doesn’t work in german language they will issue a refund. If you have further questions feel free to ask.
Hello, got problems with this.. pls help.. got this error.. http://www.jp-royal.com/scriptalert.jpg
Please make sure to run Photoshop as administrator before trying to install Magic Retouch Pro.
months later still it does not work on PS2015. please make sure the manifest.xml of this extension is valid and the extension manager recognizes at least one product which the extension supports.
Please download the latest version of MRP and follow this installation video: http://youtu.be/D-izhNcjjdQ
Load panel xml error Error #2032 ?
Hello I tried with several version of photo shop photoshop cs6 and 2015 cc
His does not work at all !!!
Please check out FAQ here: http://graphicriver.net/item/magic-retouch-pro/1760655/support
Single user, to create unlimited end products. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato