Modern Magazine is a clean and professional magazine template for InDesign CS5 and 4. The design style is minimal and great care is taken to ensure every element and detail looks right. The template includes 12 master pages for articles, interviews, galleries and showcases. Extensive object, paragraph and character styles are defined to provide flexibility for customization.
This template can be used for a magazine about (for example) architecture, design, economy or business.
Preview PDF and documentation
Master spreads preview
- 12 master pages for page layouts
- A4 size with 3mm bleed, print ready
- Cover and back cover master pages
- Automatic table of contents
- Layers for graphics, text and master items
- Showcase pages for centerfolds or posters
- Typographic, minimal layout with a baseline grid
- 6 column page grid
- Plenty of space for photographs or other images
The template is made in InDesign CS5 . Users of InDesign CS4 should be able to open and edit the document with the provided IDML file. Make sure InDesign has the latest updates, you can do this via Help -> Updates.
The font used for all text is Myriad Pro (OpenType format), included in CS4 and 5 or available from the Adobe Store. The template uses various weights of Myriad Pro, including the Light weight, which is not installed by default. You have to install it manually from the DVD or the download package, look for MyriadPro-Light.otf
The sources of the photographs used in the preview PDF are listed on page 29 and are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 or morgueFile license.