Does a client need to see the final design before approving? Is your past designs helping you sell future work? This photorealistic trifold brochure mockup has 12 different perspectives and a huge variety of high-resolution backgrounds…all included in the file. This is the file we use for client trifold mockups because it’s so fast and easy to use. Because the file it at such a high-resolution, the file has been split into 2 separate PSD’s for performance reasons.
- Mockups produced in a studio environment for realism
- 12 (original) photorealistic perspectives
- 8 high-resolution backgrounds
- Based on U.S. Letter 8.5×11 but size can be changed to anything with the same proportion.
- Final mockup is at 3000 × 2000 px resolution
- Backgrounds are at 4000×3000 px resolution
- Easy and fast editing with smart objects
- Well organized layers and folders
- All objects, shadows, and highlights on separate layers for editing
- Graph Line background included for customizing backgrounds
- Automatic background perspectives
- If you have your own background, just insert into smart object and it will automatically set perspective
- includes “Read-Me” file for help
- All graphics in the preview image included with the file!
Other mockups don’t include the backgrounds or graphics. Even worse, they’re not even close to high-resolution and use actions instead of smart objects. Everything in the previews are included when you purchase this file.