There isn’t a simple “one button” way to round corners in photoshop, especialy when the shape is more complicated than the default rectangle. I often find myself repeating countless times the same simple action of rounding corners. So here it is, quick and dirty action set to do it:-)
How it works
- Safety first, it creates a history snapshot of your file so you can always reverse the result.
- It creates rasterized copy of your layer with round corner mask, the inner corners are not rounded untill you fill entire layer with color.
- It also creates seperate layer with fully rounded shape. You can change its color via layer style, or create selection from it (ctrl+ lmb, cmd+click on mac, on a layer thumbnail) and use it as a mask for something else.
- 1 atn file with 24actions (round corners from 2px to 25px)
- simple preview file (layered psd and jpg)
- txt file with this description