Skip the default Photoshop Mosaic filter and pixelate beautifully with this huge set of 100+ actions. These actions let you create stunning pixel patterns in 14 different styles. There are even 3 border styles of varying strengths and 10 photo styles that you can combine to create hundreds of variations.
- 14 effects in 1
Get 14 mosaic effects in one product! This product can perform 14 different styles of mosaic effects in several sizes. No need to buy multiple products because Pixelator can do it all for you.
- Perfect Edge Alignment
Other mosaic Photoshop actions require a bit of tweaking afterwards to get the pixels in the right spot. But with Pixelator, this is done automatically to save you time!
- Snapshot Prerendering
Play one action and all the effects will be generated for you! Using Photoshop’s snapshots feature, you can switch between the effects instantly without running another action.
- Professional Results
All the effects are created using nondestructive techniques. The actions do not flatten your image or touch your original layers. They also work with low-res or high-res photos with six pixelation sizes from 4px to 200px!
- Easy to Use
Simply play the first three actions in chronological order and you’re done. These actions guide you towards creating your effect and saves you a lot of time.
- 1. Render All Effects
- 2. Render All Edge Effects
- 3. Render All Color Effects
- Square Pixels (4px-200px)
- Rounded Pixels (4px-200px)
- Round Pixels (4px-200px)
- Wide Pixels (4px-200px)
- Wide Rounded Pixels (4px-200px)
- Wide Round Pixels (4px-200px)
- Tall Pixels (4px-200px)
- Tall Rounded Pixels (4px-200px)
- Tall Round Pixels (4px-200px)
- Diamond Pixels (4px-200px)
- Triangle Pixels (4px-200px)
- Triangle Pixels Alt (4px-200px)
- Wide Triangle Pixels (4px-200px)
- Tall Triangle Pixels (4px-200px)
- Edge Contrast (4-512px)
- Edge Outline (1-8px)
- Solid Outline (1-32px)
- Color Boost
- Retro Colors
- Maximum pixel size increased to 200px!
- Edges do not have translucent pixels when using a large pixel effect on a low-res image