- PSD file (Photoshop CS5 ) (Compatible with CS3 and CS4 )
- ASL file (Photoshop CS5 ) (Compatible with CS3 and CS4 )
- Highly organized layers
- 12 realistic effects
- Scalable layer styles
- One layer styles
- Three sizes for each style (That’s total of 36 styles)
Loading the ASL file in Adobe Photoshop
1. Go to Edit -> Preset Manager.
2. In the Preset Type drop-down list select Styles.
3. On the right side of the dialog box click on the Load button.
4. Browse the location where your ASL file is placed and open the ASL file.
5. The styles are lodaded in Photoshop.
Applying the styles
1. Select the layer you want to apply the style to.
2. Click on one of the styles in the Styles palette to apply it to the selected layer.
HINT : If your Styles palette isn’t turned on, go to Window > Styles to turn it on.