Funky fresh design, true 3d modelled and rendered geometry designed from scratch for a Saint Patrick’s Festival occasion.
All text layers are full type and can be easily edited. Basic Adobe Photoshop skills are needed.This template is prepared for print in the CMYK colour mode, but it could be very simple changed to different colour modes – RGB for example and then used as a web element (background, e-card, etc.).
Used font: Arial Black
- CMYK, Print Ready
- Selection masks where possible
- 2 Crystal Styles (opaque / transparent)
- Seperate elements (rainbow, coins)
- Additional Z-Depth Maps (with/without coins for 8,5×14,5 design)
- All text layers are full type
- well Organized Layers
What should be inside this package
- 3 .PSD Files (Adobe Photoshop CS2 and newer):
- 2700×4500 px / 8,5×14,5 in + 0,5in bleed
- 2700×3450 px / 8,5×11 in + 0,5in bleed (2 Files)
- 3 .JPG: Sample Files
- 2 .JPG: Additional Z-Depth Maps (with/without coins for 8,5×14,5 design)
- .PDF (Help File)
- Fixed some bugs on 8,5×14,5 design
- Fixed font issues in previous help file
- Added another print format: 8,5×11 in (2 variations)
If you have bought this item before you can re-download a new version for free. That means that now you can have more designs!
This update is available for download now!