Shield Maker is a set of actions for Illustrator allows you to easily create shields or emblems with gold frames or silver effect. It can be applied to any object, including text (converted to outline path).
How to use
- Open template file.
- Load actions.
- Paste your vector shape in template and select it.
- Play action and wait for message “Shield Maker Done!”.
- With the “Direct Selection tool” you can adjust the shape of the reflection.
- 20 cool Shield Maker Illustrator actions.
- Adobe Illustrator CS4 and above.
- Vector quality.
- Very fast and easy to use, edit and recolor.
- Advanced features with step by step actions to create other custom effects.
- AIT – illustrator template
- AIA – Shield Maker actions
- AIA – Shield Maker Steps actions
- AI – illustrator example
- HTML – help file