Vintage Photo Effects is a photographic action pack that will add 8 vintage looks to your photos:
- Old Glow - 19th century degraded glowing sepia effect with horizontal linear noise.
- Cross-Processing – Imitates the processing of photographic film in a chemical solution intended for a different type of film. Effect seen in fashion advertising and band photography.
- Film Noir – Popular film technique and genre in the 1940’s – 1950’s. Black and white elevated contrast and slight glow effect, ideal for dramatic dark effects.
- Old Newspaper – Black and white with slight sepia, emboss effect and noise, as seen in old degraded newspapers.
- Split Toning – Multicolor toning effect with lowered saturation and increased contrast and exposure popular in film development.
- Lomo – An extremely popular photographic technique that has turned into an art movement which has its origins at the beginning of the 20th century. Oversaturated, off-kilter exposure with increased contrasts and luminosity blur. Note: I have not set the action to merge the resulting layers because I have left the middle layer editable. You might want to go to Blending Options – Gradient Overlay and rotate the gradient and set its size/opacity according to your taste.
- Velvia – Saturated colors under daylight, high contrast, and exceptional sharpness. Effect well suited for many nature photographers specially on landscapes.
- Pin-up – 1950’s – 60’s effect used for glamour model photography. Saturated colors, increased skin softness, slight green-yellowish tones.