Yellow Pages template – create unlimited number of pages with this easy-to-use data merge. All data is in the spreadsheet, and that is all you have to edit. Once the data is ready you can create hundreds of pages with just a few clicks by using automation feature of InDesign.
Data fields currently include business name, address, fax, email, url. These fields can be edited, or you can add your own fields and create a completely new design that will work with your data.
The template comes with documentation on how to work with the template and a short Data Merge tutorial video showing how to create final document in less then 3 minutes with this template.
If you don’t want to use automation you can still use this template too – a copy of created document is included with sample businesses.
Live PreviewYou can view preview of sample Merged document here: Sample Data Merge Yellow Pages.
Files included with this purchase:
- Yellow Pages business directory.indt – the template
- Yellow Pages business directory.inx – the template, CS2 version
- Merged Document.indd – what you can create with the template (also you can use it a a stand-alone template, without automation)
- Merged Document.inx – CS2 version of file above
- Yellow Pages business directory.pdf – pdf sample
- Data Source.csv – sample Data Source file with records
- Fonts.txt – list of fonts used in the template with links to download those for free
- README .txt – link to Help Documentation file
Cover design is included however no images are included with your purchase, the images you see in the preview are used to demonstrate how the template works.