Ever wondered where the expression “Photoshopping” comes from?
You’re about to find out! Photoshop photo effects are creative photo adjustments that can transform your images into beautiful works of art, or simply improve lighting and tones to help achieve the atmosphere you were going for, as well as correct imperfections and enhance photos for all sorts of projects. Designers can create them by scratch with the help of a few settings or use time-saving Photoshop actions to facilitate the process.
And time savers they are! Once you’ve downloaded the asset, it takes one click to add a great effect to your photo. Because they’re so easy to use, they’re also perfect for beginners. You’ll be able to transform your image and achieve top-quality results no matter your proficiency level with Photoshop. And obviously, once the effect is yours you can use it as many times as you like, on as many photos as you like. So if you want to create a cohesive photo series you’ll need to buy one effect only.
With the variety and the quality of the photo effects in our collection, there are no limits to what you can achieve:
- You can create a cinematic look inspired by your favourite blockbuster movie,
- You can transform your favorite selfie into a divine oil painting,
- You can get your photoshoot ready for a magazine cover with skin perfecting effects,
- You can turn an image of your favorite landscape into a beautiful watercolor painting,
- And a lot more!
Plus, all the Photoshop photo effects on GraphicRiver are created by a talented community of passionate designers. The authors selling their work here are top-notch professionals and they are all about building great assets. So when you browse through our collection, you’re sure to find:
- Top-quality files, all hand-reviewed. Not only do we rely on great professionals, but we also make sure to review all the assets they upload before they go on sale. So every photo effect here meets quality and functionality standards—one less thing for you to worry about.
- A wide variety of effects. With thousands of photo effects at your fingertips, chances are you’ll need to come back for a few shopping trips! Go ahead and explore a huge range of styles from sketch effects, to cinematic effects, to HDR-friendly actions and a lot more. They’re quite affordable, so you can easily build your own kit of photo effects and have them ready to use in Photoshop whenever required.
- Easy-to-use actions with customizable settings. Apart from the one-click feature we already mentioned, these photo effects are super easy to adjust. So if you’re a beginner you can just use them as they are. But if you’re a Photoshop pro and want to fiddle around and make sure the effect has your own personal signature, simply undock the groups created after application to adjust colors, filters, and the overall intensity.
- Help documentation. Our designers often include help documents in their assets, so if you’re looking for further instructions on how to apply and use the effect—have a read!