Welcome to the world of add-ons
Here's a not-very-well-kept secret: you don't have to be a design expert to create a bit of magic. In fact, many designers today now rely on extensions and add-ons to make their workflow a lot easier. You too can do the same, improve your workflow and save countless hours of time and energy with add-ons for Lightroom and more.
Add-ons, used in collaboration with Photoshop or Lightroom, are extensions that allow you to create amazing designs in a fraction of the time. But that's not all there is to it:
- Add-ons get the job done. Your work as a designer can be stressful and full of deadlines to meet. So when you're pressed for time and need a high quality effect, you can rely on these extensions to do the work for you.
- They can be used to create a variety of effects. You wouldn't believe the amazing effects you can achieve with one simple extension, from blockbuster-worthy text effects to unique photo manipulations and so much more—all with just one add-on.
- They're perfect for designers of all levels. Add-ons are user-friendly, no matter your experience level. So you can enjoy the benefits of premium design as a beginner, or improve your workflow even further as a design master.
- And they provide an inside look into high-quality design. The beauty of these extensions is that you can study them to learn more about great design. The best is to study as many as you can, and then use what you've learned to create stunning work all on your own.
Created by talented and passionate professionals, add-ons on GraphicRiver can help you a great deal with your design work. Choose from Aperture presets, Illustrator plugins, Lightroom presets, Photoshop actions and styles, and our newest entries—Sketch plugins. They are all quite different, but here's a few features you're sure to find in every asset from this collection:
- One-click premium effects. That's right! These assets have been designed to create outstanding effects with little to no adjustments at all, so you can enjoy high-quality effects with just the click of a button.
- Fully editable files. Do you like a more hands-on approach to your designs? You'll be happy to know that you're not stuck with the original settings (although they're pretty awesome anyway!). You can always experiment to adjust colors, textures, styles and more.
- Quality customer support. Our authors are dedicated to providing you with great customer support. Get answers to your questions quickly by leaving a comment or by contacting them directly.
- Bonus packs available. Included in some of these resources are bonus packs, because who doesn't love a good freebie?