About 10 Pro Architecture Presets:This professional presets are designed to be used with interior and architecture photos. They have been tested on different photos and work very well. The adjustments are very smart, so it works well from Lightroom 3.x to CC, the effect will be the same. You can also use these presets with any photo they also could be described as multipurpose.
Very important features:
- Professional and unique result achievable in one click
- 100% non-destructive, we have been tested them on different photos
- For photographers, designers and bloggers, instagrammers both pro and amateur
- Quality above quantity. You will never see from our team 100-in-1 presets, with very minor changes between each other, exept bundles. We respect our customers and trying our best to provide extra high quality product.
- This presets don’t change the WB (White Balance) of your image, they work with color, exposure, contrast, whites, blacks, HSL, colors etc. This means that if your WB is “OK”, they do almost the same effect as on the preview image, and this is awesome
- Easy to use, just one click + FAQ file + FREE support
- Easy customizable
- Both MAC & PC
- Designed to be used with any resolution
- No camera calibration profiles needed
- Need some changes with over- and underexposed photos
- The file type: .lrtemplate
- Supports: .jpg, .tiff and RAW (.arw, .srf, .sr2, .crw, .cr2, .dng, .3fr, .mef, .nef, .nrw, .ptx, .pef, .raf, .rw1, .rw2, .srw and etc.)
- Requires Adobe Lightroom from 3.x to CC
Included 10 HQ presets + Basic Toolkit with 33 options:
1. architecture _1 2. architecture _2 3. architecture _3 4. architecture _4 5. architecture _5 6. architecture _6 7. architecture _7 8. architecture _8 9. architecture _9 10. architecture _10
Basic Toolkit – allows you to work with blacks, clarity, color, contrast, fade, sharpening and vignetting deeper. Each option has it’s own preset, which affects only on what you need, and do not touch another settings. Proccesing becomes more accurate and the result is much more professional. Each tool has it’s own intensity, which is marked by dots, from “•” to “•••••”, where “•” is the lowest. This is an absolutely new feature, and we will add this awesome toolkit to every pack of presets we have already uploaded to the Graphicriver. Try it for free.
Photos on the preview are used for demonstration purposes only. All used photos have Creative Commons license, and were taken from 500px.com, Flickr and my own professional portfolio.