About 12 Pro Tilt-Shift Presets:Tilt–shift photography is associated with miniature faking. If you haven’t got 800-1500$ for a tilt-shift lens, this Lightroom Presets will help you to do the close effect, not perfect as the professional lens but there are few people who can differ that.
Very important features:
- Professional and unique result achievable in one click
- 100% non-destructive, we have been tasted them on different photos, and the result is good
- For photographers and designers, both pro and amateur
- Easy to use, just one click + FAQ file + powerful support if you need
- This presets don’t change the WB (White Balance) of your image, they working with color, exposure, contrast, whites, blacks etc. This means that if your WB is okay, they do the almost the same effect as on the preview image, and this is awesome.
- When we are making the presets, we’re trying to use raw photo, this means that when you will use our preset, the result will be very close to the example. A lot of authors on the market uses already processed photos as an example, this is bad, because you can’t receive the same result by using their presets. The file type: .lrtemplate
Designed to be used with: RAW, JPG, TIFF
Lightroom: 3.x or above
Helpful FAQ file added
NB: Need some changes with over- and underexposed images and images with no background
Included 12 HQ presets:
1. tilt-shift_1 2. tilt-shift_2 3. tilt-shift_3 4. tilt-shift_4 5. tilt-shift_5 6. tilt-shift_6 7. tilt-shift_7 8. tilt-shift_8 9. tilt-shift_9 10. tilt-shift_10 11. tilt-shift_11 12. tilt-shift_12
How to customize it?
Photos for the preview are used for demonstration purpose only. All used photos has Creative Commons license, and taken from 500px.com and my own portfolio.