About 14 Instagram Trendsetter Presets:This professional presets are designed to improve workflow for processing and editing photos with modern and trendy look, such as: orange & teal (preset 2, 9, 11 ), desaturated/faded, matte (1, 6, 8 ), fashion (preset 14), clean, selective color, etc.. This collection is “must-have” for both photographers, designers and bloggers. It includes exactly what is needed to work with indoor and outdoor photos. They have been tested on different photos and work very well. The adjustments are very smart and clean, so it works well from Lightroom 3.x to CC, the effect will be the same. You can also use these presets with any photo they also could be described as multipurpose.
Very important features:
- Professional and unique result achievable in one click
- 100% non-destructive, we have been tested them on different photos, and the results is awesome
- For photographers and designers, both pro and amateur
- Easy to use, just one click + FAQ file + powerful support if needed
- This presets don’t change the WB (White Balance) of your image, they work with color, exposure, contrast, whites, blacks etc. This means that if your WB is okay, they do almost the same effect as on the preview image, and this is awesome.
- When we are making presets, we’re trying to use RAW photo, which means that when you will use our preset, the result will be very close to the example. A lot of authors on the market uses already processed photos as an example (or “before image”), and this is wrong, because you can’t receive the same result by using their presets.
- No camera calibration profiles needed
Included 14 HQ presets:
1. IG Trendsetter 01 2. IG Trendsetter 02 3. IG Trendsetter 03 4. IG Trendsetter 04 5. IG Trendsetter 05 6. IG Trendsetter 06 7. IG Trendsetter 07 8. IG Trendsetter 08 9. IG Trendsetter 09 10. IG Trendsetter 10 11. IG Trendsetter 11 12. IG Trendsetter 12 13. IG Trendsetter 13 14. IG Trendsetter 14
The file type: .lrtemplate
Designed to be used with: RAW, JPG, TIFF
Lightroom: 3.x or above
Helpful FAQ file added
Photos on the preview are used for demonstration purposes only. All used photos have Creative Commons license, and were taken from 500px.com, Flickr and my own professional portfolio.