About 14 Ultra Tilt-Shift Presets:Tilt–shift photography is associated with miniature faking. If you haven’t got 800-1500$ for a tilt-shift lens, this Lightroom Presets will help you to do the close effect, not perfect as the professional lens but there are few people who can differ that.
Very important features:
- Professional and unique result achievable in one click
- 100% non-destructive, we have been tested them on different photos, and the results is awesome
- For photographers and designers, both pro and amateur
- Easy to use, just one click + FAQ file + powerful support if needed
- This presets don’t change the WB (White Balance) of your image, they work with color, exposure, contrast, whites, blacks etc. This means that if your WB is okay, they do almost the same effect as on the preview image, and this is awesome.
- When we are making presets, we’re trying to use raw photo, which means that when you will use our preset, the result will be very close to the example. A lot of authors on the market uses already processed photos as an example (or “before image”), and this is wrong, because you can’t receive the same result by using their presets.
- No camera calibration profiles needed
The file type: .lrtemplate
Designed to be used with: RAW, JPG, TIFF
Lightroom: 3.x or above
Helpful FAQ file added
NB: Need some changes with over- and underexposed images and images with no background
Included 14 HQ presets + Basic Toolkit with 33 options:
1. U-Tilt-Shift 01 2. U-Tilt-Shift 02 3. U-Tilt-Shift 03 4. U-Tilt-Shift 04 5. U-Tilt-Shift 05 6. U-Tilt-Shift 06 7. U-Tilt-Shift 07 8. U-Tilt-Shift 08 9. U-Tilt-Shift 09 10. U-Tilt-Shift 10 11. U-Tilt-Shift 11 12. U-Tilt-Shift 12 13. U-Tilt-Shift 13 14. U-Tilt-Shift 14
How to customize it?
Photos for the preview are used for demonstration purpose only. All used photos has Creative Commons license, and taken from 500px.com and my own portfolio.