15 Gold Photoshop styles that will allow you to create gold effect using text, shapes or raster images. Each gold effect is made from 1-click layer style and can be edited and combined to create interesting golden effects like badges, insignia, coins, etc.
How To Make Gold In Adobe Photoshop
When trying to create a Photoshop design that involves a golden text, an object made of gold or a gold foil texture, you have several options. One of them is drawing. You can combine various gold colors, add golden highlights and shadows, trying to mimic the metallic look of gold.
But, that is hard to do and time consuming.
The easiest solution is to use a pre-made Photoshop gold style. Simply download this pack and install it into Adobe Photoshop CS5, CS6 or CC and you will have 15 new layer styles for creating gold effects just like in the preview.
Once applied on a text or raster image, the gold style can be adjusted as needed.
You can also check out this collection of Photoshop Gold Text Styles Free Download.
- 15 Gold Effect Photoshop Styles
- Tested and working with Photoshop CS and CC, all language versions
- Requirements: RGB color, 8 bit, minimum 72 DPI recommended
- You can combine the layer styles
- Easy to Edit and Customize
- Fully customizable —> Endless Results
- Little Photoshop Skills Required
- created by PSDDude
This item was created using textures from Textures4Photoshop