About 16 Pro HDR Presets:This professional HDR presets are designed to be used with any photo in order to enhance the dynamic range. The best way to use this presets with landscape and architecture photography. They have been tested on different photos and work very well. The adjustments are very smart, so it works well from Lightroom 3.x to CC, the effect will be the same. You can also use these presets with any photo they also could be described as multipurpose.
Very important features:
- Professional and unique result achievable in one click
- 100% non-destructive, we have been tasted them on different photos, and the results is awesome
- For photographers and designers, both pro and amateur
- Easy to use, just one click + FAQ file + powerful support if needed
- This presets don’t change the WB (White Balance) of your image, they work with color, exposure, contrast, whites, blacks etc. This means that if your WB is okay, they do almost the same effect as on the preview image, and this is awesome.
- When we are making presets, we’re trying to use raw photo, which means that when you will use our preset, the result will be very close to the example. A lot of authors on the market uses already processed photos as an example (or “before image”), and this is wrong, because you can’t receive the same result by using their presets.
- No camera calibration profiles needed
Included 16 HQ presets + Basic Toolkit with 33 options:
1. hdr_pro_1 2. hdr_pro_2 3. hdr_pro_3 4. hdr_pro_4 5. hdr_pro_5 6. hdr_pro_6 7. hdr_pro_7 8. hdr_pro_8 9. hdr_pro_9 10. hdr_pro_10 11. hdr_pro_11 12. hdr_pro_12 13. hdr_pro_13 14. hdr_pro_14 15. hdr_pro_15 16. hdr_pro_16
08/29/2016 - Added 10 new presets, was 6 presets, now 16 - Added Basic Toolkit - Redesigned preview image, thumbnail and description - Redesigned first 6 presets, to be as modern as the new ones - Added new FAQ file - Updated help file
The file type: .lrtemplate
Designed to be used with: RAW, JPG, TIFF
Lightroom: 3.x or above
Helpful FAQ file added
Basic Toolkit – allows you to work with blacks, clarity, color, contrast, fade, sharpening and vignetting deeper. Each option has it’s own preset, which affects only on what you need, and do not touch another settings. Proccesing becomes more accurate and the result is much more professional. Each tool has it’s own intensity, which is marked by dots, from “•” to “•••••”, where “•” is the lowest. This is an absolutely new feature, and we will add this awesome toolkit to every pack of presets we have already uploaded to the Graphicriver. Try it for free.
Photos on the preview are used for demonstration purposes only. All used photos have Creative Commons license, and were taken from 500px.com, Flickr, Unsplash, Pexels and my own professional portfolio.