About 16 Pro HDR Presets:This professional HDR presets are designed to be used with any photo in order to enhance the dynamic range. The best way to use this presets with landscape and architecture photography. They have been tested on different photos and work very well. The adjustments are very smart, so it works well from Lightroom 3.x to CC, the effect will be the same. You can also use these presets with any photo they also could be described as multipurpose.
Very important features:
- Professional and unique result achievable in one click
- 100% non-destructive, we have been tested them on different photos
- For photographers, designers and bloggers, instagrammers both pro and amateur
- Quality above quantity. You will never see from our team 100-in-1 presets, with very minor changes between each other, exept bundles. We respect our customers and trying our best to provide extra high quality product.
- This presets don’t change the WB (White Balance) of your image, they work with color, exposure, contrast, whites, blacks, HSL, colors etc. This means that if your WB is “OK”, they do almost the same effect as on the preview image, and this is awesome
- Easy to use, just one click + FAQ file + FREE support
- Easy customizable
- Both MAC & PC
- Designed to be used with any resolution
- No camera calibration profiles needed
- Need some changes with over- and underexposed photos
- The file type: .lrtemplate
- Supports: .jpg, .tiff and RAW (.arw, .srf, .sr2, .crw, .cr2, .dng, .3fr, .mef, .nef, .nrw, .ptx, .pef, .raf, .rw1, .rw2, .srw and etc.)
- Requires Adobe Lightroom from 3.x to CC
Included 16 HQ presets + Basic Toolkit with 33 options:
1. hdr_pro_1 2. hdr_pro_2 3. hdr_pro_3 4. hdr_pro_4 5. hdr_pro_5 6. hdr_pro_6 7. hdr_pro_7 8. hdr_pro_8 9. hdr_pro_9 10. hdr_pro_10 11. hdr_pro_11 12. hdr_pro_12 13. hdr_pro_13 14. hdr_pro_14 15. hdr_pro_15 16. hdr_pro_16
08/29/2016 - Added 10 new presets, was 6 presets, now 16 - Added Basic Toolkit - Redesigned preview image, thumbnail and description - Redesigned first 6 presets, to be as modern as the new ones - Added new FAQ file - Updated help file
The file type: .lrtemplate
Designed to be used with: RAW, JPG, TIFF
Lightroom: 3.x or above
Helpful FAQ file added
Basic Toolkit – allows you to work with blacks, clarity, color, contrast, fade, sharpening and vignetting deeper. Each option has it’s own preset, which affects only on what you need, and do not touch another settings. Proccesing becomes more accurate and the result is much more professional. Each tool has it’s own intensity, which is marked by dots, from “•” to “•••••”, where “•” is the lowest. This is an absolutely new feature, and we will add this awesome toolkit to every pack of presets we have already uploaded to the Graphicriver. Try it for free.
Photos on the preview are used for demonstration purposes only. All used photos have Creative Commons license, and were taken from 500px.com, Flickr, Unsplash, Pexels and my own professional portfolio.