About This Presets:These professional presets are designed to be used with GoPro or smartphone photos. They have been tested on different photos and works very well. The adjustments are very smart, so it works well from Lightroom 3.x to 5.x, the effect will be the same. The examples are from GoPro 3 to GoPro 4. I made special presets, for low quality photos (comparing to big DSLR cameras) and this pack is unique on this market. There are many apps in App Store and Android Market, which can process your photo on your phone, but the quality will be poor. Using this presets with Lightroom will give you much better result. You can also use these presets with any photo, they also could be described as multipurpose. These presets are exclusively designed to enhance your photos to the next level and make them looks better.
Very important features:
- Professional and unique result achievable in one click
- 100% non-destructive, we have been tasted them on different photos, and the result is good
- For photographers and designers, both pro and amateur
- Easy to use, just one click + FAQ file + powerful support if you need
- This presets don’t change the WB (White Balance) of your image, they working with color, exposure, contrast, whites, blacks etc. This means that if your WB is okay, they do the almost the same effect as on the preview image, and this is awesome.
- When i’m making the preset, i’m trying to use raw photo, this means that when you will use my preset, the result will be very close to the example. A lot of authors uses already processed photos as an example, this is bad, because you can’t receive the same result by using their presets.
- They working well with not only GoPro photos, but with any mobile phone/smatphone photos, having 5MPX camera or better.
- This presets is based on GoPro photos, so if you use them with DSLR or other photos which quality is better than GoPros ones, they will be just even better.
The file type: .lrtemplate
Designed to be used with: RAW, JPG, TIFF
Lightroom: 3.x or above
Helpful FAQ file added
NB: Need some changes with over- and underexposed images and images with no background
Included 16 HQ presets:
1. gopro_1 2. gopro_2 3. gopro_3 4. gopro_4 5. gopro_5 6. gopro_6 7. gopro_7 8. gopro_8 9. gopro_9 10. gopro_10 11. gopro_11 12. gopro_12 13. gopro_13 14. gopro_14 15. gopro_15 16. gopro_16
Photos for the preview are used for demonstration purpose only. All used photos has Creative Commons license, and taken from 500px.com and my own portfolio.