About 18 Pro Tilt-Shift Presets:Tilt–shift photography is associated with miniature. If you haven’t got 800-1500$ for a tilt-shift lens, this Lightroom Presets will help you to do the close effect, not perfect as the professional lens but there are few people who can differ that.They have been tested on different photos and work very well. The adjustments are very smart, so it works well from Lightroom 3.x to CC, the effect will be the same. You can also use these presets with any photo they also could be described as multipurpose.
Very important features:
- Professional and unique result achievable in one click
- 100% non-destructive, we have been tasted them on different photos, and the results is awesome
- For photographers and designers, both pro and amateur
- Easy to use, just one click + FAQ file + powerful support if needed
- This presets don’t change the WB (White Balance) of your image, they work with color, exposure, contrast, whites, blacks etc. This means that if your WB is okay, they do almost the same effect as on the preview image, and this is awesome.
- When we are making presets, we’re trying to use raw photo, which means that when you will use our preset, the result will be very close to the example. A lot of authors on the market uses already processed photos as an example (or “before image”), and this is wrong, because you can’t receive the same result by using their presets.
- No camera calibration profiles needed
How to customize it?
Included 18 HQ presets + Basic Toolkit with 33 options:
1. pro_tilt-shift_1 2. pro_tilt-shift_2 3. pro_tilt-shift_3 4. pro_tilt-shift_4 5. pro_tilt-shift_5 6. pro_tilt-shift_6 7. pro_tilt-shift_7 8. pro_tilt-shift_8 9. pro_tilt-shift_9 10. pro_tilt-shift_10 11. pro_tilt-shift_11 12. pro_tilt-shift_12 13. pro_tilt-shift_13 14. pro_tilt-shift_14 15. pro_tilt-shift_15 16. pro_tilt-shift_16 17. pro_tilt-shift_17 18. pro_tilt-shift_18
The file type: .lrtemplate
Designed to be used with: RAW, JPG, TIFF
Lightroom: 3.x or above
Helpful FAQ file added
Basic Toolkit – allows you to work with blacks, clarity, color, contrast, fade, sharpening and vignetting deeper. Each option has it’s own preset, which affects only on what you need, and do not touch another settings. Proccesing becomes more accurate and the result is much more professional. Each tool has it’s own intensity, which is marked by dots, from “•” to “•••••”, where “•” is the lowest. This is an absolutely new feature, and we will add this awesome toolkit to every pack of presets we have already uploaded to the Graphicriver. Try it for free.
09/14/2016 - Added 8 new presets, was 10 presets, now 18 - Redesigned preview image, thumbnail and description - Added new FAQ file - Updated help file 02/01/2016 - Added 3 new presets, was 7 presets , now 10 - Added Basic Toolkit
Photos on the preview are used for demonstration purposes only. All used photos have Creative Commons license, and were taken from 500px.com, Flickr and my own professional portfolio.