About 20 Minimal + VSCO Presets:This professional presets are designed to improve workflow for processing and editing photos with modern, minimalistic and trendy look with VSCO mood. This collection is “must-have” for both photographers, designers and bloggers. It includes exactly what is needed to work with indoor and outdoor photos. They have been tested on different photos and work very well. The adjustments are very smart and clean, so it works well from Lightroom 3.x to CC, the effect will be the same. You can also use these presets with any photo they also could be described as multipurpose.
Very important features:
- Professional and unique result achievable in one click
- 100% non-destructive, we have been tested them on different photos, and the results is awesome
- For photographers and designers, both pro and amateur
- Easy to use, just one click + FAQ file + powerful support if needed
- This presets don’t change the WB (White Balance) of your image, they work with color, exposure, contrast, whites, blacks etc. This means that if your WB is okay, they do almost the same effect as on the preview image, and this is awesome.
- When we are making presets, we’re trying to use RAW photo, which means that when you will use our preset, the result will be very close to the example. A lot of authors on the market uses already processed photos as an example (or “before image”), and this is wrong, because you can’t receive the same result by using their presets.
- No camera calibration profiles needed
Included 20 HQ presets:
1. Minimal 01 2. Minimal 02 3. Minimal 03 4. Minimal 04 5. Minimal 05 6. Minimal 06 7. Minimal 07 8. Minimal 08 9. Minimal 09 10. Minimal 10 11. Minimal 11 12. Minimal 12 13. Minimal 13 14. Minimal 14 15. Minimal 15 16. Minimal 16 17. Minimal 17 18. Minimal 18 19. Minimal 19 20. Minimal 20
The file type: .lrtemplate
Designed to be used with: RAW, JPG, TIFF
Lightroom: 3.x or above
Helpful FAQ file added
Photos on the preview are used for demonstration purposes only. All used photos have Creative Commons license, and were taken from 500px.com, Flickr and my own professional portfolio.