Essential FilmsA set of 28 Lightroom Presets
Essential Films is a volume from Captured on Film Bundle which relies on the basis of film photography, representing the finest digital emulation of film stocks.
Recreating Polaroid, Fuji, Agfa, Kodak and more.
The golden era of analog cameras.
The item works perfectly with RAW, JPG, TIFF & DNG
Digital emulations of beautiful tones and magical tints.
This set of presets gives you the tools to start with in the film world. Brings back the contrasty and grainy feeling from kodak films.
- Agfa Portrait XPS 160
- Agfa Vista 100
- E100VS XP Over
- Fuji Astia 100F
- Fuji Fortia SP +
- Fuji FP-100c
- Fuji Neopan 1600
- Fuji Provia 400X HC ++
- Fuji Provia 400X
- Fuji Superia 100 +
- Fuji Velvia 50 Landscape
- Ilford Pan F Plus 50
- Kodak E100G Vibrant
- Kodak Ektar 25
- Kodak Ektar 100 Cool +
- Kodak Elite 50 II +
- Kodak Gold 200
- Kodak Portra 400 UC
- Kodak Portra 800_
- Kodak TRI-X 400_
- Kodak UltraMax 400 Contrast +
- Portra 160+1
- Portra 400⁺¹ Night +
- Precisa 100 XP ++
- PX-70 ++
- Time-Zero Polaroid (Expired) – - -
Clean and profesional results
Toning enhacement, lights and shadows correction
Presets emulate noise and colors based on film
How to import PresetsNote:
Before you can import presets into Lightroom, you must un-zip the downloaded preset file
- Open Lightroom
- Navigate to “Develop”
- On the left, in the Preset tab, Right Click and select “New Folder”
- Name the folder after the preset batch you’ve purchased and are importing
- Right Click on the folder you’ve created and select “Import”
- Navigate to the desired preset folder
- Batch select all presets within the folder and select “Import”
- Now you can begin coloring!