- 30 Photoshop Actions in an .atn actions file.
- Easily apply them with just one click.
- Effects are created with non-destructive methods, like Adjustment Layers and Smart Objects.
- You can easily fine-tune the settings, combine the effects or apply them multiple times.
- Three of the photos are included (number 12, 15 and 16), download links for the rest can be found below.
HOW TO USE:Load the .atn file from Photoshop’s “Actions” window, select the preferred action and click “Play” to apply. The settings can be adjusted from the “Properties” window or by changing the Adjustment Layer’s opacity and visibility from the “Layers” window.
SUPPORT:These effects have been created with Photoshop CS6, the adjustment layers and color settings should work in other Photoshop versions as well, but I have only tested them with Photoshop CS6.
Affiliates:Please feel free to recommend this item to others to earn affiliate profits. Envato users “receive 30% of” the “first cash deposit or purchase price” of the referred person.
Just share this link in social media or on your website (replace “Romet6” with your username):
- Vintage – Photo by Syda_Productions
- Colorful – Photo by Thomas Leuthard
- Bokeh – Photo by Ron Henry
- Eye Color – Photo by Elliot Bennett
- Warmer – Photo by Loren Kerns
- Tanned – Photo by Carlo Dapino
- Moody – Photo by rickpilot_2000
- Miniature – Photo by Bogdan Migulski
- Bright Red – Photo by Martin Pettitt
- Sharper+ – Photo by Michele Piacquadio
- Painting – Photo by Lefteris Katsouromallis
- Contrast – Photo by Romet Loodus
- B&W – Photo by sabianmaggy
- +Color – Photo by Vinoth Chandar
- Ambience – Photo by Romet Loodus
- Greens – Photo by Romet Loodus
- Earth – Photo by Francesco Sgroi
- Dark Blue – Photo by Kamillo Kluth
- City Lights – Photo by Joan Campderrós-i-Canas
- White – Photo by DeusXFlorida
- Blue – Photo by Jojo Nicdao
- Contrast 2 – Photo by J.B. Hill
- Desaturate – Photo by Leszek Leszczynski
- Orange – Photo by Buffa
- Blue+ – Photo by Chris
- Blue Green – Photo by Tetsumo
- Purple – Photo by Nigel Howe
- Light Color – Photo by Derek Key
- Lights 2 – Photo by Joan Campderrós-i-Canas
- Sunset – Photo by NeilsPhotography