Gold Films FilmsA set of 39 Lightroom Presets
Gold Films is a volume from Captured on Film Bundle which relies on the basis of film photography, representing the finest digital emulation of film stocks.
Recreating Polaroid, Fuji, Agfa, Kodak and more.
The golden era of analog cameras.
The item works perfectly with RAW, JPG, TIFF & DNG
Digital emulations of beautiful tones and magical tints.
This set of presets captures brings back the contrasty and grainy feeling from Kodak films. It works great for portraits, weddings, lifestyle and travel photography.
- Kodak Ektar 100 + 16 Variations
- Kodak Gold 100 + 15 Variations
- Kodak Gold 200 + 15 Variations
Clean and profesional results
Toning enhacement, lights and shadows correction
Presets emulate noise and colors based on film
How to import PresetsNote:
Before you can import presets into Lightroom, you must un-zip the downloaded preset file
- Open Lightroom
- Navigate to “Develop”
- On the left, in the Preset tab, Right Click and select “New Folder”
- Name the folder after the preset batch you’ve purchased and are importing
- Right Click on the folder you’ve created and select “Import”
- Navigate to the desired preset folder
- Batch select all presets within the folder and select “Import”
- Now you can begin coloring!