3D Smart ObjectsPSD files with editable smart object layers for different 3D text and shape effects (glass, metal, light plastic, dark plastic and ice). You can also use custom colors and textures.
It has been tested with Photoshop CS6. If your version of Photoshop doesn’t allow blur filter on a smart object, then the separate background shadows might not work correctly, but the 3D depth effect is created with simple tools that should work with various versions of Photoshop. If you have any issues with other Photoshop versions, then please let me know and I will try to come up with a solution.
Font Used: Lobster 1.3
- 5 Different 3D Effects
- Easily editable Smart Object layers.
- Works with shapes, logos, text, etc.
- You can use your own colors, textures and styles.
- 9 Different Directions
- 6 Depths
- 5 Shadows
- Dimensions: 2600×2000 pixels at 300DPI.
- A Styles.asl file with 10 styles is also included.
- Light direction is easily editable.
- You can use the skew transformation inside the smart object for different angles.
- Well organized File structure.
- Includes a help file with beginner’s guide and detailed instructions.
It’s Easy To Use:
- Open the “Smart Object” file through “Edit This” layer in one of the files.
- Edit the text.
- Select File->Save to apply the changes.
To change the shadow or depth, just use the Layers window to hide/show the contents of the “Depth” or “Shadows” folder. If you need more depth than what’s available, then duplicate the contents of the “Depth” folder and move them in the correct direction.
SUPPORT:If you are happy with the files, then please dont’t forget to leave a rating and if you have any questions or need any help, then you can send a message to me here or here.
Affiliates:Please feel free to recommend this item to others to earn affiliate profits. Envato users “receive 30% of” the “first cash deposit or purchase price” of the referred person.
Just share this link in social media or on your website (replace “Romet6” with your username):
You are allowed to use the preview image with the referral link.