Beautiful! Nice job.
Yeah, very cool idea!
Nice ideea !
are instructions included…..nice idea
Well… no instructions, but it really is very easy to use, simply edit each Smarth object and that’s it. reflections are updated automatically.
Is this for CS4 because every time I change the smart files it loses the skew effect in the main file.
Curious as I am using CS3
As i tolk you, is only avalaible for CS4 . i’m sorry.
Same issue in CS4 – Can you give step by step instructions on updating the file.
This will save andy further questions.
1. Select the cover you want to edit, then right click and choose edit conten, this will open another temporary file, and you will see the image and reflection.
2. Now do the same thing to edit a SmarthObject called “img”. again will create a temporary file.
3. You can now paste or edit the image. if you want you can Flaten layers. save and close this file.
4. Now you can see that reflection has been updated. again saves and closes the file.
5. Done!!, your 3D cover has been updated.
I hope you solve all your problems. thanks for your purchase.
Just a FYI – You should include these directions in the download – Thanks for posting
OK!!, Thanks for your Purchased.
how can i minimize the graphics without a loss?
You can use as SmartObject.
How can I edit the text?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Price is in US dollars and excludes tax
Deliver better projects faster. Web, design & video assets
Unlimited downloads, from $16.50/month
Effortless design and video. Made online by you.
Smart templates ready for any skill level.
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work