A 4 page newsletter produced in InDesign. The label illustration on the inside spread, which is included in the package, has been created directly within InDesign so is easy to edit. The banner and rosette graphics have been saved back to Illustrator 10 for compatibility. Easy to add more pages or adapt for any other type of business.
THE PREVIEW IMAGES ABOVE SHOW HOW IT MIGHT LOOK WHEN PRINTED, BUT ARE NOT PART OF THE PACKAGE.
PHOTOS USED IN THE PREVIEW ARE NOT INCLUDED, BUT LINKS TO ALL OF THEM (FROM PHOTODUNE), ARE LISTED IN THE USER GUIDE.
All text and colors are editable and includes paragraph styles all named and easy to identify. Artwork has been placed on separate named layers.
Print resolution 300dpi, CMYK color with 3mm bleed all round. Main body copy aligned to baseline grid.
Artwork dimensions: 4 page US Letter (8.5×11in), 4 page A4 (210×297mm).
- US Letter InDesign CS5.indd
- US Letter InDesign CS4.idml
- US Letter InDesign CS3.inx
- A4 InDesign CS5.indd
- A4 InDesign CS4.idml
- A4 InDesign CS3.inx
- PDF 4 page preview
- PDF Illustrated User Guide
- Free fonts only used. They are not included in this package but can be downloaded from:
- Capture It www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Capture-it
- Lobster www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Lobster
- Chaparrel Pro System font
Thank you for your interest.