Business Plan Template
Professional & clean template with exactly everything you need to create a successful business plan. All the sections, tables and even the space allocation was created having in mind realistic and real life business plans. Furthermore it was created with ease of use in mind and it includes master pages, paragraph and character styles, global swatches & editable vector charts.
- Executive Summary
- Company Summary
- Products & Services
- Market Analysis Summary
- Strategy Summary
- Implementation Summary
- Web Plan Summary
- Management Summary
- Financial Plan
- Start Up Requirements
- Market Analysis
- Sales Forecast
- Personnel Plan
- Start Up Funding
- Use of Funds
- General Assumptions
- Break Even Analysis
- Pro Forma Profit & Loss
- Pro Forma Cash Flow
- Pro Forma Balance Sheet
- US Letter // CMYK
- A4 Portrait // CMYK
- Print Ready with 1/8 inches Bleed
- 42 Pages + Cover Design
- Minimal Clean Design
- Sections, tables and space allocation are based on real business plans
- Plenty of white-space to print it in your home printer
Quickly make changes to the layout of each section, by editing the appropriate Master Pages. You don’t like where the page numbering is? Or the repeated page elements? Simply change the master page & the changes will affect all pages of that section.
Paragraph & Character Styles
The included character & paragraph styles help you define the formatting attributes that will be applied to the various text elements of the business plan. If for example you want to change the color or size or font of the titles, simply adjust the appropriate paragraph style and all other titles that share this paragraph style will get updated automatically document wide.
Change the entire color scheme but simply changing the 2 main colors to the ones you like without having any object selected!
Table of Contents
The table of contents can be generated automatically, and then get easily formatted with the included paragraph or character styles. To automatically update the table of contents if you made any changes to the section or subsection titles follow these steps:
- Change the section or subsection title .ie 2.2 Start-up Summary (or Company History)
- Select the “Contents” text frame
- From the Layout menu choose “Update Layout Contents”
- Anything with the paragraph style of “Will Appear on Table of Contents” will automatically be added to Table of Contents
Editable vector charts
All included charts are editable vectors. You can adapt/customize them to your needs or replace them with your own.
v1.1 // * Various small fixes and enhancements * Added the A4 Portrait version v1.0 // * Original Release * US Letter only version
- 2x .INDD files (compatible with Adobe InDesign CC)
- 2x .IDML files (compatible with Adobe InDesign CS4)
- 2x .PDF files (for preview)
Mockups are not included & are used for preview purposes only.