Instant FilmsA set of 48 Lightroom Presets
Instant Films is a volume from Captured on Film Bundle which relies on the basis of film photography, representing the finest digital emulation of film stocks.
Recreating Polaroid, Fuji, Agfa, Kodak and more.
The golden era of analog cameras.
The item works perfectly with RAW, JPG, TIFF & DNG
Digital emulations of beautiful tones and magical tints.
Classic and nostalgic, this highly-stylized collection recreates the looks of traditional instant films.
- PX 70
- PX 100
- PX 680
- Time Zero Polaroid
- Fuji FP 100
- Fuji FP 3000
- Polaroid 665
- Polaroid 669
- Polaroid 690
Clean and profesional results
Toning enhacement, lights and shadows correction
Presets emulate noise and colors based on film
How to import PresetsNote:
Before you can import presets into Lightroom, you must un-zip the downloaded preset file
- Open Lightroom
- Navigate to “Develop”
- On the left, in the Preset tab, Right Click and select “New Folder”
- Name the folder after the preset batch you’ve purchased and are importing
- Right Click on the folder you’ve created and select “Import”
- Navigate to the desired preset folder
- Batch select all presets within the folder and select “Import”
- Now you can begin coloring!