The Cinematic Layer Styles
Save money and time with this bundle of cinematic layer styles for photoshop. Create real professional 3D titles for flyers, posters, covers and more without any skill!
PSD + ASL included!
What do you get?
- 5 professional and unique 3D text styles
- 1 quality PSD file
- 1 ASL file
- Easy to use, without any skill
- Great timesaver for your next design project
- Suitable for both print, mobile and web
How does the ASL file works?
This is how you load the ASL file into Photoshop:
- Go to Edit -> Preset Manager
- Select “Styles” in the preset drop-down list
- Click on the Load button on your right
- Browse the location of the .ASL file and choose to open
This is how you add the styles to your text:
- Select your desired (text) layer in photoshop
- Click on one of these 5 styles in the Styles Palette (Window -> Styles)
- They work best on bold fonts
- The styles looks great on dark & grunge artwork
- Bebas – http://www.dafont.com/bebas.font
- Old Sans Black – http://www.dafont.com/old-sans-black.font
- Blue Highway – http://www.dafont.com/blue-highway.font
- Denmark – http://www.fontstock.net/2656/denmark-regular.html
- Gang Of Three – http://www.dafont.com/gang-of-three.font
Need any help?
- For any questions please contact me via Graphic River.
- I can help you with custom design or modifications for an additional fee.