Show your logo design with style!Create a realistic display for your logo in few seconds.
These PSD files uses the Smart-Object feature, so you can replace the mockup content easily and quickly.
This new set of mockups focus on new improved texture & surfaces.
*Don’t forget to check volume 1 and the NEW volume 3.
This is officially the first item Ive ever bought off graphic river. very useful, superb craftsmanship, just an all round awesome product. Great work man!
Purchased all your mockup “displays”. This is truly a designers must have. One of the best purchases I’ve ever made on graphicriver.net!
It’s amazing how a little presentation can really make a logo stand out and really shine compared to just being flat on the screen. I’ve tried them all and they work so well …you’ve made them super easy to work with quickly on the fly.
So far, this is the best item that I’ve purchased of GR. Works great! Thank you!
- Full layered Photoshop Document
- Optimized for 300dpi logo display
- Real proportions, real depth of field and real backgrounds
- You can easily change background color and papers color
- No need for any adjustment, skewing or rotating
It’s easy! You just need to double-click the Smart-Object, paste your artwork, save, and you’re done
The fonts used in these preview are:
Rosewood Regular (not included) – you can download it from here
Anivers (not included) – you can download it from here
Museo Slab 500 (not included) – you can download it from here
Museo (not included) – you can download it from here
Fabulous 50 (not included) – you can download it from here
Oceans11 (not included) – you can download it from here
Few Notes for using these mockups. Please read before purchase:
- Cardboard style: This effect turn your logo into black color. The color of
your logo does not take effect, due to the fact it becomes mild black color.
- Canvas style: The color of your logo does not take effect, due to the fact it becomes transparent.
In addition, you can easily select your canvas color (adjustment layer).
- The “Spot UV” and “Embossed” style work best with white color, but you can use with any color you like.
Help file is included (step-by-step guide).