About 8 Modern Film Pro Lightroom Presets:This is PREMIUM presets pack, which imitates popular film-styles (Fuji, Kodak, Polaroid, Agfa), but a little modified in order to look modern and trendy. Perfect for bloggers, instagram, facebook and lifestyle photography. Modern, matte, grainy, dramatic, warm, soft and deep – it’s all about this presets. This professional presets are designed to improve workflow for processing and editing photos mostly in one click. They have been tested on different photos and works very well. The adjustments are very smart, clean and easy to customize. You can also use these presets with any photo you like, they also could be described as multipurpose.
IMPORTANT: The “film grain” comes with each preset, if you don’t want it, just set this option to zero.
Very important features:
- Professional and unique result achievable in one click
- 100% non-destructive, we have been tested them on different photos, and the results is awesome
- For photographers and designers, both pro and amateur
- Easy to use, just one click + FAQ file + powerful support if needed
- This presets don’t change the WB (White Balance) of your image, they work with color, exposure, contrast, whites, blacks etc. This means that if your WB is okay, they do almost the same effect as on the preview image, and this is awesome.
- When we are making presets, we are trying to use RAW photo, which means that when you will use our preset, the result will be very close to the example. A lot of authors on the market uses already processed photos as an example (or before image), and this is wrong, because you can’t receive the same result by using their presets.
- No camera calibration profiles needed
Included 8 HQ presets:
1. Fuji Superia 01 2. Kodak Ultramax 400 02 3. Fuji Velvia Balance 03 4. Kodak Ultramax 04 5. Agfa Vista 05 6. Fuji FP 06 7. Fuji Superia 400 07 8. Fuji FP 08
The file type: .lrtemplate
Designed to be used with: RAW, JPG, TIFF
Lightroom: 3.x or above
Helpful FAQ file added
Photos on the preview are used for demonstration purposes only. All used photos have Creative Commons license, and were taken from 500px.com, Flickr and my own professional portfolio.