New Photoshop Action with Abstract Strokes effects to the object on your image . Highly detailed result, easy to use, customize and improve.
Photoshop Configure for this Action
1. Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. If you are using a different language . Click Here to watch how to set the language to English.
2. Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
3. Use image with size between 1600-2700px and a resulotion of 300dpi.
4. Make sure the Opacity of the brush is set to 100%. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%.
5. Your main image should be set as a background. If your image have a difference name like as layer 0, select it and then go to : Layer->New->Background from layer.
1. Action .atn file. 2. Brushes .abr file. 3. Patterns .pat file. 4. guide .txt file.