Abstract Tattoo Photoshop Actions
Create abstract tattoos on face, body or unique patterns on clothes with Abstract Tattoo action. You will have exclusive works unlike anyone else. After the action has finished rendering, it creates a well organised layer structure. Each layer and layer group are named appropriately and color coded to create a neat working environment for you. Use them by try to experiment with all the different layers. Hide or show layer, duplicate layer to enhance the effects, transform, rotate, change blend mode, and so on… You can create a lot of effects, with only a few minutes of experimenting with the layers, saving your time!
- The action works well with Photoshop CC 2018, CC 2019, 2020, 2021 + (multilingual). If you want the action to have an older version please comment, I will create it.
- This package includes: Abstract Tattoo.atn, TTGradients.grd, Readme.txt.
Hope these actions is useful for you!
All of texts and images are not included.
To use actions effectively, please view Readme file and watch tutorial video carefully.
Special features of Pasulukha’s Action:
- Give you a neat working environment: after the action has completed, it creates a well organised layer structure. Each layer and group of layers is named, assigned color to easily distinguish and customize.
- The operation is simple and very convenient, brings outstanding artistic effects, brings you the joys, surprises your family and friends, supports your designs, and more.
- Saving a lots of time working, spending more time with your loved ones.
- Each action comes with a detailed video tutorial guiding you how to install action, using action, customize everything for your purposes.
For the best Results:
You should use high resolution photos in the range of 2000px – 3500px width / length. Smaller photos may produce unexpected results. Watch the tutorial video carefully. But if the action has any error, please email me here Pasulukha’s profile, I will respond as soon as possible.