Abstract Watercolor Photoshop Action
An Amazing Watercolor Photoshop Action with professional Photoshop actions.
Photoshop Configure for this Action
1. Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. If you are using a different language . Click Here to watch how to set the language to English.
2. Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
3. For the best results, it is recommended to use high resolution photos in the range of 1900px – 2500px. The optimal range is from 2200px – 3500px. The detail and clarity in the effects generated by the actions reduce the smaller your photo is.
4. Make sure the Opacity of the brush is set to 100%. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%.
5. Your main image should be set as a background. If your image have a difference name like as layer 0, select it and then go to : Layer->New->Background from layer.
You can use this action in photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2015.5, and CC2017, CC2018 The only restriction is that you must install the version in English. For now, other languages are not supported.
This action is thoroughly tested across between 50 – 150 different photos to ensure there are no errors. In the case where you do experience an error, please contact me via email if you are still having troubles. Then I will solve your error quickly.
After each action has finished playing, it creates a well organized layer structure. Each layer and folder are named appropriately and color coded to create a neat working environment for you.
KGNDesign Photoshop actions are designed to save you hours, days, weeks or months of work. They are created in a way that both photoshop beginners and experts can use, saving you lots of time working on both personal and commercial projects.
We can earn you a great passive income. How ? simply refer people through your social media pages to this action or another KGNDesign actions. Make sure to sign up as an affiliate so you can add your referral code to any link you post.