AF Icon Pack is an American football related avatar pack/generator.
Easy resizeable, they can be used for any kind of web graphics, not just a background. I personally use one of them as a wallpaper.
Features & Usage
Main feature list:
- All source files included
- PSD files are layered
- PSD layers are organized into functional groups
- Colored Layer Groups for easy management
- Every layer has its own distinct name (so it can be used with PS Actions)
- All uniform models for all 32 USA professional teams have been created by default
- Sample uniform presets have been outputed to PNG
- Big preview image with all 32 teams included
- Sizes – 48×48, 96×96, 128×128, 256×256, 512×512 px
The set can be used by various people in various ways. Here are some use cases for the files:
- Avatar sets
- Custom avatar generator
- Online games (player graphics)
- American football forums as default icons
Help & Credits
Documentation in HTML format included. It will show you around the file structure, group and layer names, showing you some quick tips on how to edit and extend the original icons.
Original design used with the kind permission of Luke Sedgeman (sedgeman.com).
Luke originally designed only 3 players (Brett Favre, Joe Montana and Tim Brown). I just went completely mad with this and made uniform models for all the professional teams I could ever think of. With some help from Wikipedia.