Angelonia is a script font that combined brush lettering with traditional hand writing. It is multipurpose and flexible, make it easy to match with another typefaces to create some beautiful project such as wedding invitation, vintage design, greeting card, poster, book cover, illustration, etc.
Angelonia tyepface comes with 450 glyphs in total. Which you can mix and match to fit your design. It was divided into a several OpenType feature such as Ligature, Contextual Alternates, Stylistic Alternates, and Stylistic Sets.
To enable the OpenType Stylistic alternates, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Indesign & CorelDraw X6-X7
Languages supported: Breton, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Estonian,French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Romanian, Scottish Gaelic, Slovak, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, English, Finnish, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Welsh. Basically, all european languages that are based on latin alphabet
- Angelonia Web Fonts (eot, svg, woff)
- In Adobe Illustrator or InDesign; simply open Window Type Glyphs, it will show the Glyphs panel. By default, it will show the entire glyphs contained in the font. If you block a glyph, you can find alternative characters to that glyph easily by changing ‘Entire Font’ to ‘Alternates for Current Selection’ in the Show section.
- by using with Adobe Photoshop (PS) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BScPsiubM1k
- by using Adobe Illustrator (AI) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5XTaWYwWA4
- For other programs that doesn’t support OpenType features or Glyphs Panel such as Photoshop, you can use Character Map in Windows to access the alternate characters; simply follow this tutorial – https://youtu.be/BScPsiubM1k
Mail support: email@example.com