Auto Crop ImagePhotoshp CS3+ Action
Easy and fast way to automatically crop multiple images.
Cut square and circle region from the center of your photos.
Or prepare catalogue images.
And don’t forget to check the video! It’s kinda deprecated, I’ll update it asap.
- Any source aspect ratios and proportions;
- Square crop image, circle crop image or any custom shape;
- Batch mode support, no user actions is required;
- Custom margin (gap), applying fixed size and proportions.
- Auto Crop action set that includes:
- Square Crop — crop current canvas to a square shape;
- Batch crop — crop multiple images;
- Batch crop to png and psd — crop multiple images to editable psd’s;
- Shape Crop — crop current canvas to a square shape and apply vector mask (circle by default);
- Decrease and increase crop;
- Custom settings;
- Help for beginners – How-to’s with screenshots and FAQ;
- Custom shape batch crop tutorial.
Requirements for PC and Mac
- Photoshop Elements, Photoshop CS3 or newer (such as CS6 or CC);
- RGB (default)/CMYK color images;
- 8 (default) or 16 bits/channel.
SupportPlease read the Support docs first if you have a question and feel free to send a message to me if you didn’t find the answer.
Related itemsCheck the awesome Catalogue Item Drop Shadow
Updates2017 May 25 — New function was added, enjoy!
2017 April 21 — Updated for newest PS versions.