Preview Video: https://youtu.be/5zeM6_8-oZs
4 animated special forces soldiers wearing night camouflage. You can use these highly trained and heavily armed soldiers as heroes or bad guys in your military themed game.
Suitable for shooter games, tactical/strategy games, platformers and side-scrolling action games, or turn-based RPGs.
- 4 animated game characters: an officer, a sniper and two foot soldiers.
- 14 animation states for each character including: Idle, Walk, Run, Jump, Shoot (standing, crouched and prone), Throw, Melee, Rope, Climb, Hurt, Die.
- Transparent PNG frames for each animation.
- 100% customizeable and resizeable vector body parts made with CorelDraw (.CDR, .AI, .SVG included).
- You can edit the body parts in CorelDraw, Illustrator or Inkscape.
- Skeletal animations made with Brashmonkey Spriter (.SCML included).