Book Cover Mock-up Set with Paperback Cover Design
These book cover mock-ups were created as professional time-savers to quickly help showcase a promoted book, show an ebook as a tangible asset, or display a book cover design, offering a wide range of display options.
Additionally, the sample book cover design shown above is included as part of the set, so you can customize it and have your book cover ready fast.
Book cover mock-up
- Includes 5 different book cover mock-up files.
- Easy, smart-object based edition: paste your own cover there (or edit them) to have the result automatically integrated in the mock-up.
- High resolution: 3000×2008 px.
All 5 mock-ups include the following different backgrounds:
- Photorealistic wood
- Black and white wood version
- Isolated book with separate, adjustable shadow effects (it can be used to combine the image with your own background.)
The 2 standing book mock-ups include the following additional backgrounds for the topmost, distant part:
- Soft blurred, bokeh effect.
- Light-colored background.
- Dark background with increased contrast / lighting effect.
All previous variations are structured as layer comps, so they can be selected just with one click.
All book cover mock-ups include the following alternate background color variations:
- Cherry wood (elegant, dark reddish wood)
- Black wood
- White wood (with a slight marble-like effect)
- Golden wood
Book cover design
This set also includes the book cover design (with images) shown above, as a Photoshop PSD file with editable layers.
- 3 high-resolution book cover files included: front cover, back cover and spine.
- Dimensions: 205×132 x 40 mm (approx. 8.07” x 5.20” x 1.57”) , at 300 dpi (1559×2421 px for front and back; 472×2421 px side.)
- Standard fonts used (Arial and Georgia.)
- Includes editable text layers: title, subtitle, author, reviews plus side and back texts.
- Includes the unique photographic image of the path and the trees present in the cover, specifically created for this design.
Includes 3 blank book design templates (front cover, back cover and spine) as Photoshop PSD files, that will work great if you want to use your own existing cover or to create a new book cover from scratch.
Designed with care to be a time-saving tool for marketers and designers.
Complete PDF user manual included. If you still had any question, don’t hesitate to get in touch through the contact form in my profile page.
*All images and backgrounds from examples are included !