Have you just finished a great looking t-shirt design and you want to see what your new design will look like on a printed garment? Or perhaps you want to capture the attention of your customers with new t-shirts from your fashion collection without the need to print them? Whether you own a t-shirt printing company selling custom t-shirts or you are just a t-shirt designer, this mock-up is a great solution for you.
Save time and use our photo-realistic mock-up instead of taking pictures. Showcase your t-shirt designs with ease. Just choose your own colour, copy and paste your design using smart object layer and adjust the contrast to fit your needs. Create your t-shirts digitally and send them over to customers via emails, print them on leaflets, catalogues and thanks to a very high resolution, you can even print them in large format such as posters or billboards.
This mock-up is a collection of 6 photo-realistic PSD mock-up scenes showing a cute little boy having great time playing by old trains.
- 6 scenes in 6 PSD files
- Change the t-shirt colour to any colour
- Adjust highlights on the t-shirt
- High quality photo-realistic look
- 300DPI, high resolution 3744×5616px (portrait) and 5616×3744px (landscape), suitable for websites, banners, presentations and even high resolution advertising like posters or billboards
- Use smart object layer to easily change the content to anything you want
- Help file included
- Note: The sample graphics on the t-shirts that you see in the preview are NOT included in the download.
What it a T-shirt Mock-up?
If you never heard of mock-ups and you have no idea what they are or do, here is a little explanation: A t-shirt mock-up is a photo or 3d render of a blank t-shirt on which you can add your product design using a photo editing software like Adobe Photoshop. It can be a photograph of a model wearing the t-shirt or a t-shirt on a plain background. Thanks to Photoshop and smart objects, you are able to easily place your designs on all of these photographs to see what they will look like on a real t-shirt.