- Easy to edit.
- Brochure 11.69×8.27 in with bleed.
- A4 & Us letter size.
- CMYK color mode.
- Print redady
- InDesign CC, CS4, IDML & PDF
- Text editable.
- Help file Given.
- Note : photos are not included
- 1. Double click on the [T] icon, (not the layer itself) of the text layer you want to edit in your Layers palette
- 2. Now your text will be highlighted and you can start typing to replace all of the text.
- 3. After finishing all of your edit, just save the file (Ctrl+S)
- Placing your image in the design is very simple, Easy to replace to round photos.
- Place for Round / Clip Photos, Just follow these steps:
- Open the INDD file in Adobe InDesign CS4 version.
- 1. Click and select the Blank space for your Images hear.
- 2. Now go to File > Place or Press Ctrl+D from Keyboard. Find your Images from your PC or Laptop.
- 3. Now you can see your Images on the Blank space. You can Set your images in the blank space as your requirement.
- Please follow the step to setup Every Photo.
- All text are used sample text.
- Experiment with the main title font, lots of fonts look great with this design
CHANGING THE PHOTO :
INDD files :
CHANGING THE TEXT :