01_Business-Card-Mock-Up.jpg 02_Business-Card-Mock-Up.jpg 03_Business-Card-Mock-Up.jpg 04_Business-Card-Mock-Up.jpg 05_Business-Card-Mock-Up.jpg 06_Business-Card-Mock-Up.jpg 07_Business-Card-Mock-Up.jpg 08_Business-Card-Mock-Up.jpg 09_Business-Card-Mock-Up.jpg 10_Business-Card-Mock-Up.jpg 11_Business-Card-Mock-Up.jpg 12_Business-Card-Mock-Up.jpg 13_Business-Card-Mock-Up.jpg 14_Business-Card-Mock-Up.jpg 15_Business-Card-Mock-Up.jpg 16_Business-Card-Mock-Up.jpg 17_Business-Card-Mock-Up.jpg
- 11 psd files
- Card dimensions – 85×55 mm
- Resolution – 4000×2667px
- Editable via smart object – The background and items on scene are editable via smart object. Simply copy and paste your design and you are finished with a click of a mouse! You can experiment with different backgrounds or add custom textures etc.
- Foil Stamping – Our foil stamping option allows you to input your desired foil stamping design and also manage the color of the foil. The choices are limitless!
- Paper Texture Control – We’ve included coated and uncoated paper. Additionally, you can also alter the intensity of the reflections with Levels and Opacity.
- Global Illumination – Global illumination is an option that allows you to control the shadow intensity by taking into account light reflected from surfaces on scene. Darker objects reflect less light and project darker shadows than lighter objects and now you have an option to simulate that effect.
- Fully separated and movable objects and shadows
Version 1.1 – August 20, 2015
- Fixed: Issue with compatibility of Foil Stamping feature for older Photoshop versions