Cartoon and Comic Book Photoshop Styles 300 DPI – PART 1
Cartoon and Comic 300 DPI (part 1) – Photoshop layer styles are the best for any print template and can also be used for web designs. Styles are usable for any Text as well as on Shapes or Buttons.
Cartoon and Comic Book Photoshop Styles 300 DPI – PART 1 – Features
- Ready for Print – High Resolution – 300 DPI / CMYK
- 10 + 5 Styles and 7 Cartoon Graphic Elements included
- All styles are made of 1 layer only
- Applicable with just one click
- Unique look and clean design
- Can be used anywhere
- ASL and 2 PSD files included
Applying Styles – Quick and Easy
- To start using these styles just double click the file cartoon-and-comic-book-300dpi-1.asl.
- Now look at the Style Palette in Photoshop and You should see there 10 + 5 new unique styles.
- To Apply the Style just select your text or shape and simply click on the Style to apply it.
If you don’t have interest about install the complete pack into your Photoshop, You can just drag and drop one of the text from the included PSD file to your Design and edit it.
7 Cartoon Graphic Elements included in separated 300 DPI PSD file.
Cartoon and Comic Book Photoshop 300 DPI – PART 1 – ZIP includes
- ASL file with 10+5 styles
- Layered PSD file with all styles used
- PSD with customizable 7 Cartoon Graphic Elements
- Read.me file with info on used fonts and quick guide (doc and pdf)