Cartoon and Comic Book Photoshop Styles – PART 11
Cartoon and Comic book (part 11) – Photoshop layer styles are the best for your titles, buttons, shapes, etc. Styles are usable for any Text as well as on Shapes or Buttons.
Cartoon and Comic Book Photoshop Styles PART 11 – Features
- All styles are made of 1 layer only
- Applicable with just one click
- Unique look and clean design
- Can be used anywhere
- ASL and PSD files included
- Bonus PSD file with Cartoon Elements
Applying Styles – Quick and Easy
- To start using these styles just double click the file Cartoon-and-comic-book-styles-11.asl.
- Now look at the Style Palette in Photoshop and You should see there 10 new unique styles.
- To Apply the Style just select your text or shape and simply click on the Style to apply it.
If you don’t have interest about install the complete pack into your Photoshop, You can just drag and drop one of the text from the included PSD file to your Design and edit it.
Cartoon and Comic Book Photoshop Styles PART 11 – ZIP includes
- ASL file with 10 styles
- Layered PSD file with all styles used
- BONUS Layered PSD file with Cartoon Elements
- Read.me file with info on used fonts and a quick guide (doc and pdf)