- Cover letter and resume in one document, letter-sized (8.5 by 11”)
- Front and back business cards in one document, standard US size
- Both documents available in INDD, IDML, and INDT formats
- PDF help guide to get you started
FeaturesThe resume has the following sections:
- Contact information
- Education History
- Employment and Freelancing
- Skills Chart
One-click colorDouble-click on the swatch called Accent Color and replace your own RGB or CMYK values. The document will automatically update all instances of that color for you! All solids and tints will be changed. This needs to be repeated in both documents.
Print-readySimply export as a high-quality PDF and you’re ready to go. Both documents use vector shapes and text.
Easy to CustomizeParagraph and character styles are well-organized; you can easily change the font, size, etc. and immediately see your changes flow through the pages.
Free FontsDownload these free resources to complete the look:
- Varela Round is used for headings and is available as a Google webfont
- Open Sans is used for all other text and is available as a Google webfont
- Wingdings 2, a system default font, is NOT included
- Use your favorite free social networking icons on the sidebar and business cards (the set used in the preview images is NOT included)