- This PS Action design to let you color smoke effect from your photos. When you hit a play button, It’s auto generate smoke texture effect with 5 second and 10 second animation in detail and well organize layer structure. Then you can save working file into gif file for web browser and mp4 for video editing. Save your time and effort to get what you needs.
Inside Main File.
- Contain an color smoke addon action, brush tools, style and gradient.
- The action has been tested on Photoshop CS6, CC14, CC15.
- Four type atn, abr, asl and grd files for CS6, CC14 and CC15.
- This color smoke action is not compatible with Photoshop CS4 and CS5.
- One help file included.
Few things have to be sure before applying the effect
- Go to layer panel/layer panel options. Check on “Add “copy” to copied layers and groups”.
- If you are open a file which layer is not a background. please go to layer/New/background from layer.
- Go to image/mode/rgb color/8bits channel must be selected.
- Image size around 2000px to 3000px, 300dpi.
- If you are using other language photoshop, please go to preferences/interface/ text/ change this to english. This action is only work in english language. Other language it won’t work.
- The action only work in english version of photoshop. If you are using other photoshop language version, you can always change it to English and then back again to your native language using this method. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJAiu5W2gLE.
When applying on Photoshop CS6
- please refer to video demo on “Section 2”