Watch our preview video:Preview Video
Present your branding or stationary idea in a professional way.
With the Corporate and Brand Identity Mock-Up you can save a lot of time and not at least money, and even you can get new customers as well you can get.
Under each object you can find in separate layers the shadow, so you can control the strength and greatness of the shadow layer separate from the object. Each object got a smart object as “YOUR_GRAPHICS” name, which you can easily change the logo, the graphics according to the company’s brand.
In the case of stationary elements it is enough to modify the graphics in the top view, the changes (thanks to the smart objects) are automatically modify in the perspective view too. Both in the top and the perspective views you can move or hide the objects, so you can easily remove those that you don’t need, or arrange them according to your taste.
The pack includes:
- A PSD file Mock-Up with stationary object, in three different views, with the following objects:
- Leather-covered book
- Spiral notebook
- Touch Screen Tablet
- 2 DVD with case and without case
- Press badge
- 2 pens
- 2 pencils
- Paper Clips
- Decorative pen in elegant box
- Two kinds of USB flash drive
- A5/A6 envelope
- 1/3 A4 paper
- Tri-fold A4 paper
- A4 paper
- Business card in top and back view (90×50mm)
- Notes paper block
- A4 envelope
- A PSD file for the magazine Mock-Up, in which you can present your ideas about brand, logo and company identity.
- A PSD file for the t-shirt Mock-Up, with male and female t-shirts.
- A PSD file for the advertising bag Mock-Up.
- A PSD file for the mug Mock-UP.
- A PSD file for the Business Card Mock-UP
- Tutorial JPGs
- Free, open-source Font Family from Google Web Fonts
The file contains the Vodon logo (in vector format) and the (fictional) Vodon Company’s all graphical elements that you can see in preview images.
These can be freely used by any costumer, no legal protection.
Update – v 1.2
We attached 3 new PSDs. The stationary items’ views were given separate PSDs,
such as the top viewport, the right and the left perspective viewports.
And if you download it, and you liked it, please, don’t forget to rate this item!
Thank you very much!