Create A Worn Album Cover With Ringwear:
Easily create an old record sleeve in Photoshop on high resolution! This is a great addition to your artwork. The PSD file is made on a very high resolution (300 DPI on 25×25 cm) so great for both print and web. Impress your clients or turn your new design in an old worn recordsleeve for fun! The ringwear works best on darker images. All ringwear is made from real album covers so your design looks super photorealistic!
Note: The vinyl and background artwork are not included in the download files.
Check out part 2 for more lighter album art images:
How does it work?
- Just paste your image in the ‘IMAGE HERE’ folder in the PSD file.
- Scale your image if needed.
Its as simple as that, create that look of an old worn vinyl sleeve with ringwear to your album art in seconds!
What do you get?
- 1 easy to edit PSD file
- Realistic ringwear on 300 DPI
- Organised layers
- Suitable for both print, mobile and web
- Great timesaver for your next design project
The PSD file comes with an extra JPG image of a worn vinyl jacket with ringwear on 3000×3000 pixels and 300 DPI!
Need any help?
- For any questions please contact me via Graphic River.
- I can help you with custom design or modifications for an additional fee.